I clearly have to much time on my hands... So I developed a Word Macro to reformat the AO3 "Share" Code for pimping archived works on journals.
This macro will:
- Add "Title", "Author", and "Word Count" labels.
- Place the "Title", "Author", and "Word Count" on separate lines.
- Bold all labels.
- Remove character list.
- Remove warnings statement if no warnings apply.
- Place the "Summary" label and summary text on the same line.
- Remove the link to the AO3 "Fandom" tag.
- Rename the "Relationship" label to "Ship".
- Add line break tags so that you can disable auto-formatting.
- Change the font weight of the "Title" and "Author" from strong to normal.
You can snag a copy of the macro code at my journal. Feel free to modify it as you see fit. Feedback is welcome.